Business Only Broadband delivers the next generation of disaster recovery products and solutions to assist IT professionals in the development and implementation of their data continuity strategy.
Business Only Broadband (BOB) is the culmination of experience, technology and the recognized need to provide true diversity from the local exchange network. The Internet is mission critical to today’s business environment. Our management team has been at the forefront of competitive access from the late 80’s to today. BOB is the next generation of last mile providers for Internet and data networking.
- BOB is the largest fixed-wireless broadband provider in Chicago and New York providing networks to the financial sector and large enterprise customers
- 60 transmission sites with a self-healing mesh architecture
- Powered by Motorola, Cisco, Bridgewave and Dragonwave technology
- The BOB network is engineered specifically to meet the data continuity needs of today’s business environment
- Redundant Data Centers (Chicago and New Jersey)
- Interconnection to multiple tier 1 transit providers in diverse locations
- No common point of failure with the local exchange network
- Full duplex-committed information rate services
- Scalable bandwidth on demand
- Bandwidth from 1 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- BGP/Advanced routing
- Secure MPLS architecture with Layer 2 and Layer 3 services available
- Connection options to financial exchanges and market data providers
- 247/365 NOC and network monitoring
- The largest fixed wireless broadband provider in Chicagoland, New York City and Milwaukee Metro areas.